Serves- 2 people | Prep Time – 15 mins | Cook time (wedges) – 20 mins (sweet potato fries)
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- Mushrooms – 250g
- Garlic – to taste (around quarter tsp)
- Nutritional Yeast
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Sweet Potato
Directions – :
- Slice Mushrooms and pop them onto a frying pan.
- Cook mushrooms lightly on the lowest heat for 3 minutes (i used a non stick pan, so no oil involved).
- Let mushrooms cool for 4/5mins
- Put mushrooms, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper in the blender
- Blend until you get a thick paste.
- Put the mixture onto the leafs of romaine and roll them up!
- Slice the sweet potato and oven for 15-20mins
Once the sweet potato is fries are done, serve up with the mushroom rolls!
I served with a hummus dip for the fries.
(I also added a touch of tomato pesto to the mushroom rolls- optional)