Serves- 2-4 people | Prep Time – 3/4 mins | Cook time (wedges) – 35-40 mins (oven) / 8 -10 hours (dehydrator).
- 2 cups sprouted buckwheat (soak the buckwheat in water overnight, rinse thoroughly)
- 1 cup ground flax
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
Directions – :
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor and process until you get a dough.
- Scoop the mixture onto your dehydrator sheet and spread evenly.
- Dehydrate for 6-7 hours on 110-115, flip once in between.
- You may dehydrate longer depending on how flexible/soft you’d like it to be. I like soft breads so I only dehydrate them for a short amount of time.
You can also try this recipe in the oven on a low temperature for 35-40mins.
This is the buckwheat after soaking overnight and being rinsed off