Serves- 1-2 people | Prep Time – 3 mins | Cook time (falafel) – 10 mins
- 3 large Zucchinis
- 2 Carrots
Ingredients: (Creamy Dressing)
- Avocado – 1 large
- Garlic – 1 tsp powder
- Parsley – 1 tsp of powdered, or a bunch of fresh to taste
- Nutritional Yeast – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp (optional)
Directions – :
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and Zucchini and place in a bowl.
- Blend the avocado and add garlic, basil, salt and pepper
- Pour the avocado sauce onto the zucchini and carrot shreds and mix up
I served the pasta with some Moroccan Falafel, I had made earlier (recipe for the falafel will be up this week).